What if I could gather a group of French learners to spend a week together, far away from their everyday responsibilites, to speak French all the time and take care of themselves through mindfulness?
What is a Mindful French Retreat?
A Mindful French Retreat is an exclusive one-week event devoted entirely to your French practise and your self-development.
The events are always a little bit different, but they share the same components:
- A French immersion, surrounded by nature
- A bubble, out of the ordinary
- A safe space where to explore yourself through French
- A time to yourself, to practice mindfulness, self-compassion and gratitude in an inspiring environment
- The opportunity to create deep bonds
Highlights from the previous retreat
In August 2019, the first ever Mindful French Retreat was hosted in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, a small town near Nice, on the French Riviera. Watch the video
Québec - September 2022
Bring out your true nature during this fabulous week in the Canadian Laurentides, on the shore of Lac Raymond.
Bali - April 2022
Connect to your French soul, explore yourself and heal on this magical island, at the heart of Asia, surrounded by luxurious nature
Contact me for more info!
The Mindful French Learner's Guide
Are you tired of the traditional French class? Do you feel disconnected from your French practice? Do you wish you were more discipined? Are you stagnating in a pool of intermediate French soup?
This free Mindful French Learner's Guide will show you the way to a more respectful and meaningful way to acquire French, all while making progress on your path to self-awareness.
You will experience:
* The benefits of journaling in French
* The link between mindfulness and French
* How reading and listening can become natural when you are genuinely interested in the topic.