FREE – The Mindful French Learner’s Guide
18 pages to experience the benefits of inner work in French.
Includes texts, audios, journaling prompts and a guided meditation
Reading Guide: L’Alchimiste de Paulo Coelho
A reading guide to help you enjoy this beautiful and symbolic novel autonomously, while exploring your thoughts in French.
- Immerse in a full-length novel in French with ease
- Improve your language with exposure and pleasure
- Dive into self-reflection in French and develop your written fluency and confidence
- Overcome the fear of reading a novel that wasn’t especially written for students
- Discover advanced literary expressions and develop your own vocabulary
- Combine pleasure and growth
(Does not include the original novel that needs to be purchased separately)
The Mindful French Learner's Guide
Are you tired of the traditional French class? Do you feel disconnected from your French practice? Do you wish you were more discipined? Are you stagnating in a pool of intermediate French soup?
This free Mindful French Learner's Guide will show you the way to a more respectful and meaningful way to acquire French, all while making progress on your path to self-awareness.
You will experience:
* The benefits of journaling in French
* The link between mindfulness and French
* How reading and listening can become natural when you are genuinely interested in the topic.